Indian Railway Recruitment: Last chance of 2022
Indian Railway Recruitment 2022, South east central railway recruitment 2022, Railway Group C recruitment, RRB Group C Recruitment 2022
South Central Railway recruitment Details, how to apply, Important dates, Educational Qualifications and salary are discussed in this post.
Applications are being sought from young talented sports personals of Indian nationality who have shown excellence and motivation for the various posts of Group C levels.
More Details of the Advertisement and application procedures are discussed below.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2022 | South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022 | RRB Group C Recruitment
|Advertisement Name||South East Central Railway 2022|
|Recruiter||Indian Railway Recruitment Board|
|Application Starting Date||26.11.2022|
|Application End Date||25.12.2022|
|Essential Qualification||Graduate, Class 12 & ITI|
|Job Location||Bilaspur, India|
Name of Posts:
- RRB Group C level 4/level 5/level 3/level 2 – 16
No of Positions:
- Level 4/5 – 05,
- Level 2/3 – 16
South East Central Railway (SECR)
- Level 5: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or B.Sc. (Phy./Comp./Electr./IT/Instru.) for Tech-I(S&T)
- Level 4: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. or 12th With Stenography (Hindi or English as per scheduled standards or recruitment in Rlys.)
- Level 2 & Level 3: Passed 12th or its equivalent examination. Educational qualification must be from a Govt. recognized Board/CounciI/Institution etc. (Minimum educational qualification should be as applicable to the post offered for NTPC posts).
- Note – For appointment against sports quota in Technician-lll, the minimum educational qualification is a 10th pass. However, the training period for such Sports Quota appointees will be 03 (Three) years, unless they pass/possess ITI qualification in the relevant Trade. in which case it will be 6 months.
Minimum Sports Norms:
- Levels 4 & 5: Secured at least 3′ positions in World Cup (JuniordYouth/Senior Category) or World Championships (Junior/ Senior Category) or Asian Games (Senior Category) Commonwealth Games (Senior category) or Youth Olympics
- Levels 2 & 3: Represented the Country in the World cup (Junior/Youth)/Senior Category) or World Championships (Junior/Senior Category) or Asian Games(Senior Category) or C01nmcnwealth Games (Senior Category) or Youth Olytnpics or at least 3rd position in Commonwealth Championships (Junior/Senior Category) or Asian Championships, Asia Cup (Junior/Senior Category) or South Asian Federations (SAF) Games (Senior Category) or USlC(WorId Railway). Championships (Senior Category) or World University Games or at least 3rd position in Senior/YouLh/Junior National Championships at least 3rd position in National Games organized under the aegis of Indian Olympic Association or at least 3rd position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities or 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category).
- The minimum Age should be 18 Years and the Maximum Age 25 Years As of 01.01.2023
What is the salary of RRB Group C?
- Level 4 & Level 5: PB-I (Rs. 5200-20200) with GP Rs. 2400 or 2800 (Level-4 OR Level 5 of pay matrix as per 7th CPC)
- Level 2 & Level 3: PB-I (Rs. 5200-20200) with GP Rs. 1900 or 2000 (Level-2 OR Level 3 of pay matrix as per 7th CPC)
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested applicants can visit www.sccr.indianrailways.gov.in and follow the instructions there to submit an application online, including providing their personal details/BIO-DATA. Candidates are strongly encouraged to include their active personal cellphone number and valid personal e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and to maintain them both operational during the full recruiting process.
- For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para (2) below: Rs. 500/- (Rupees five Hundred only) with a provision refunding Rs.400/ (Rupees four hundred) to those who actually appear in the Trial.
- For candidates belonging to SC, ST. Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes. Rs. 250- Rupees two hundred Fifty) only with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the Trial.
- Official Advertisement: View
- Direct Application Submission Link: Click Here
- The recruitment will be based on trials & assessments of recognized sports achievements as per norms. Educational Qualifications, etc. The candidates, who are found FIT in trials, only will be considered next Stage.
- The e-call letter for the recruitment process would be available online download on the website online for 20 days before the Trial date. Call letters would not be sent by post. The candidates are hereby instructed to be in readiness for the recruitment process and treat it as a notice for the same. ‘the candidates are instructed to check the website of SECR/RRC regularly. henceforth up to the finalization of the recruitment process.
What is the South Central railway?
The Hubli and Vijayawada Divisions of the Southern Railway and the Sholapur and Secunderabad Divisions of the Central Railway were separated and united into a new Zone on October 2, 1966, which resulted in the formation of the South Central Railway. After that, on October 2, 1977, the Sholapur Division of the Southern Railway was remerged with the Central Railway, and the Guntakal Division of the Southern Railway was merged with the South Central Railway. On
February 17, 1978, the Secunderabad Division was divided into two new divisions: the Secunderabad Division and the Hyderabad Division. As a result of the reorganisation of zones and divisions that took place on April 1, 2003, two new divisions, namely Guntur and Nanded, were made operational. This allowed the Hubli Division to be transferred to the newly established South Western Railway.
At the moment, the South Central Railway is split up into six different divisions: Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guntakal, and Guntur and Nanded. The states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Maharashtra are the ones that the South Central Railway primarily serves. Portions of the states of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Madhya Pradesh are also served by the South Central Railway.
What is South East Central Railway?
On September 20, 1998, the then-Honorable Prime Minister of India, Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, officially opened a new Railway Zone with its Headquarters in Bilaspur. On April 1, 2003, the Railway Zone was officially dedicated to the nation. This was done in recognition of the persistent public demands.