Amazon India organizes the Republic Day Pictionary. The contest consists of five questions. The winners will receive Rs. 20,000 as a reward. Participate in the contest to win prizes. Amazon’s Republic Day Pictionary Answers are provided below. Play and win! “I Wish You Good Luck.”
- (A) President
- (D) Rashtrapati Bhavan
- (B) Subhas Chandra Bose
- (C) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- (B) Beating Retreat
Amazon Republic Day Pictionary Answers :
Who unfurls the flag in Republic Day ceremony?
Question 1: Who unfurls the flag in Republic Day ceremony?
Answer: Option (A) President
Question 2: Identify this place where Republic Day parade starts?
Answer: Option (D) Rashtrapati Bhavan
Question 3: Name this leader who is famously known as Netaji?
Answer: Option (B) Subhas Chandra Bose
Question 4: Identify this freedom fighter who said ‘Swaraj is my birthright, and I shall have it’?
Answer: Option (C) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Question 5: Identify this ceremony that marks the end of Republic Day celebrations
Answer: Option (B) Beating Retreat
Contest Timing :
This contest will run from January 19, 2022, at 12:00 a.m. (IST), to January 26, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (IST).
Number of Winners: 1
How To Enter?
- Open Amazon.in Application.
- Click on the mic icon on the right side of the search bar and ask Alexa “take me to funzone” or “open funzone” or “go to funzone”. OR
- Navigate by clicking on three bars in the top left corner then go to “Programs and Features” > “FunZone”. OR
- Search Funzone on the search bar and visit the first result.
To Download Amazon.in App Click Here
WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT :
After Amazon India confirms who the winner or winners are, they will send each winner an email or SMS. They will also post the winners’ names on the results page by February 07, 2023.
Other On-Going Contests:
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 03 February | Which part of the bird lets it fly high in the sky?
- Amazon February Edition Funzone Sudoku Answers – Win Rs.5000
- Amazon February Edition Quiz Answers – Win Rs.15000
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 02 February | The walls and ceiling of the sanctum sanctorum of which temple have been given a new look with 550 gold layers?
- Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 01 February | Which school did Harry Potter attend?